Deep Thinking

Maret 06, 2021

I’m just sitting on my bed while I wrote this one. Alone, on a Saturday night. Suddenly I think of my life, achievement, family, and so on. I think of what’s exactly 'what I need’, not ‘what I want’ for my life :(

I’m 26 years ((old)) this year.
I ain’t young anymore. More than a quarter of a century.

I realize I’m getting older. There’re so many responsibilities that I’ve to take care of. The higher the expectation that I’ve to receive from (especially) my parents and exactly from society too. 

Honestly, I need someone to lean on. Trying to be strong is much tiring for me. I need someone who always listens to all of my sad and happy stories. I need someone who gives me some positive advice. Someone who can give me more insights. I’m still looking for that person and I wish I can find him. 




You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. InsyaAllah,dia segera hadir, mendengar keluh kesah, bahagia, suka duka kita, bismillah :")

    BalasHapus