Goodbye 2019, Annyeong 2020!

Desember 31, 2019



2019.
An amazing and challenging year. I laughed, I cried, I failed. There were so many things that happen in my life. I laughed at all the good times and jokes around me. I cried for a few reasons and no reasons why. Besides that, I also failed. Again, I failed to build a serious relationship with someone. Sometimes, I still blamed myself. Why in this world happens to me? Seriously, ask me. But, I know it'll be any lessons that I can learn from that. Sure! 

I feel blessed for all the things in 2019, more than ever. 

Thank God.

Thank my family, 

My close friends, who always help me to survive, be ready to listen to my stories.

Cheer up for the new beginning. Wish a new year will be full of health, more good moments, good people and all joys. Let's write down the dreams and hopes. Also, pray more.

-

Regards,

Nina.

You Might Also Like

3 komentar

  1. You are good in english, please teach me! Hope this year will be wonderfull and full of love 🌺🌺🌺🌺

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks a lot mboakk. Haha, I just can speak English a little bit. Wish you have a best and wonderful year ahead too mboakkk!!

    BalasHapus